Our Terms of Service (ToS)
2. Intellectual property rights
The Website and all intellectual property protecting the Website (“Content”) are the sole and exclusive property of us or our licensors. You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content. Without our written consent, you may not use, transfer, adapt, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, this Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading. You warrant that it is legal for you to view this Website in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content. All Contents of this Website are all right reserved. 3. Licence to use the Website Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not without our express written consent: -republish material from the Website (including republication on another website); -sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the Website; -reproduce (by downloading or uploading), duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose.
4. Restricted access
5. Customer Testimonials
You are solely responsible for any content (in whatever form) that you upload, publish, display, post on, or transmit to or share with other users on the Website (User Content) and we accept no responsibility in relation to the same. You agree that we are under no obligation to pre-screen or control User Content that is made available on the Website and as such we do not guarantee the suitability, accuracy or quality of such content. However, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable User Content, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to the Website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. Ownership of your User Content, and any intellectual property and proprietary rights in your User Content remains with you. However, by uploading, publishing, displaying, posting or transmitting User Content on the Website, you hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website. You must not use the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use the Website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use the Website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via the Website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. You agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees or licensors in respect of any loss that we or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of any provision of this section 5.
6. Limitations of liability
The information on the Website is provided free-of-charge. You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its suitability, reliability, completeness or accuracy for any purpose; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date. We acknowledge that we may be liable for direct and foreseeable losses arising from our acts or omissions in connection with the Website. However, in all other circumstances we shall not be liable for any damages whatever, including but without limitation to, loss of or damage to property, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or interactions betweens users of the Website (whether online or offline), whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, without limitation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damage. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions, is to stop using the Website.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time and without individual notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
9. Virus Protection and Compatibility
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We do not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
10. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website. 11. General A failure or delay by us in enforcing compliance with these terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions. If any of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. None of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
Please read Delivery and Returns.
13. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. Copyright and database rights
This site is produced, owned and operated by Avant Skincare. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Avant Skincare or its subsidiaries, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
15. Copyright claims
Avant and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at [email protected]
16. US Disclaimer
— Disclaimer: product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
17. Our contact details
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please write to us by email to [email protected] or fill our contact form
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Gift Box Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Avant Skincare
2. The competition is open to Europe and US residents only aged 18 years or over except employees of Avant Skincare.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of times one person can enter.
6. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows:
Avant 4-Step Purification-Intense Routine (4)
Blue Volcanic Stone Purifying & Antioxidising Cleansing Gel
Proactive Mandelic Acid Restoring & Anti-Pollution Toner
Supreme Hyaluronic Acid Anti-oxidising DUO Moisturiser
Damascan Rose Petals Antioxidising & Retexturing Treatment Mask
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Great Britain.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [GB] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.