How To Create A Haircare Routine For Healthy Hair
We have compiled an easy set-by-step haircare routine to help you to achieve healthy hair.
Finding a haircare routine that works for you can sometimes be a challenging task. With the overload of micro-trends nowadays, it’s hard to keep up with what you should and shouldn’t be using on your hair. We have compiled an easy set-by-step haircare routine to help you to achieve healthy hair.
Why You Should Exfoliate Your Scalp
Healthy scalp = healthy hair. A few of our products are designed to care for your scalp as well as your hair. Similar to a face exfoliator, scalp exfoliators help to remove impurities and product build-up from the hair and scalp.
- Removes Build-Up - When your hair follicles are blocked up with build-up from hairspray, dry shampoo, or styling products, it can stop your hair from growing healthily.
- Encourages Hair Growth - If you are on your hair growth journey, scalp exfoliation is great for promoting hair growth. Removing your dead skin cells from your scalp, encourage cellular turnover, helping to promote clean, fresh, new cells to grow.
- Promotes Glossy, Shiny Hair - Rich in Sarcosine, our scalp treatment aims to enhance the feel and appearance of damaged hair, helping to improve its body, sheen, and suppleness.
We have all experienced the feeling of freshly cleaned bed sheets but have you experienced the feeling after scalp exfoliation day? If not you’re missing out.
Nourish & Bond
To achieve healthier, shinier, and glossier hair, it is essential to add hydration to your haircare routine. Treat your hair to the nourishing effects of our Beautifying Phytoactive Hair Bonding Elixir, a multi-use, leave-in hair oil that works to beautify the appearance of dull hair.
How To Use A Hair Elixir:
1. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, scrunch the ends of your hair with a towel to remove excess water or let the hair air dry a little. You can apply it on damp hair or dry in the morning and/or evening.
2. Apply 2-3 pumps of the treatment onto your palms and rub them together. The amount applied should depend on your hair’s volume and length. A pea-sized amount is often enough for shorter hair as too much may oversaturate.
3. Run your hands through your hair. Using your fingers, apply directly on the roots as well as the ends, making sure to distribute the treatment throughout the hair as evenly as possible.
Apply A Hair Treatment
Not only does adding a hair treatment into your weekly haircare routine help to achieve luscious locks, but it also helps to create a relaxing at home self care routine. Our hair deserves a little TLC every now and then and we have the perfect hair treatments to tackle specific hair concerns such as dryness or damaged hair.
Keratin Hair Therapy - Awarded Marie Claire Hair Awards Best Shine Product 2022, our keratin-infused hair therapy combines the perfect combination of ingredients to help smooth, thicken, moisturise your hair, leaving you with luscious locks. Apply 3-4 pumps in the palm of your hands after shampooing and conditioning, spreading it evenly over the lengths of your hair. No need to rinse!
Hair Mask - Our Reconstructing Keratin Complex Ultra Shine Hair Cream helps to retain moisture while smoothing the hair strands helping to create a full and radiant effect. This product is one of our favourite multi-taskers!
Supplements are a great way to nourish your hair from within. There are many vitamins that can help to aid healthy hair growth and maintenance. Our Ultra Marine Collagen Hair Nail and Skin Beauty Complex includes Collagen and Vitamin C which help to build and repair hair while helping to aid hair growth.