NEW Multi-Defense Ceramides Protecting Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Our latest innovation from Avant Skincare, the Multi-Defense Ceramides Proecting Veil SPF 50 is an exciting new skincare launch
Our latest innovation from Avant Skincare, the Multi-Defense Ceramides Proecting Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is an exciting new skincare launch, perfect for the summer. Our Exceptionally powerful formula has been designed to effectively protect skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays that cause photo-ageing, while also providing long-lasting moisture.
What are the key ingredients?
- Ceramides aim to form a protective layer that helps plump skin and hold moisture, acting as a barrier against bacteria and environmental pollutants.
- White Tea Extract works to protect the skin from cell damage whilst simultaneously soothing the complexion.
- Jojoba aims to nourish and protect your skin from environmental stressors whilst helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What does a broad-spectrum SPF mean?
While Sunscreen, SPF & Broad-Spectrum SPF may all sound similar, there is a big difference between the three. Sunscreen: is used to help protect your skin against harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. SPF: is the measured number that is given to a sunscreen formula to describe its UVB protection level. For example, if you have a sunscreen labeled SPF 50, that means it would take 50x as long for your skin to burn when you are wearing the formula. Broad Spectrum SPF: protects your skin against both UVB AND UVA rays. UVB causes burning of the skin, whereas UVA causes photo-ageing (wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and brown spots).
In Same Category
- Luxury Gift Guide For Men: Beauty Edition
- The Ultimate Luxury Gift Guide | Christmas Shopping For Skincare, Haircare & Body Care
- The Avant Beauty Advent Calendars 2022 Revealed
- Seasonal Skincare: How To Transition You Skincare Routine From Summer To Autumn
- Wellness Within: How Can Supplements Improve Our Overall Health